[picapp src=”7/6/a/d/US_President_Obama_811b.JPG?adImageId=4928008&imageId=6752517″ width=”500″ height=”333″ /]
Q. How much did Europe hate George W. Bush?
A. They just gave Barack Obama the Nobel Peace Prize for not being him.
Snerk. So now we know a few things:
- Those Norwegian grandpas look adorable! That one in the background is totally snickering about everybody’s reaction.
- The West Wing was not really a TV show, it was prophecy (one, two).
- If you want to be a prophet, break out the good shit.
- Now Bill Clinton’s Vice President and his Democratic successor both have a Nobel Peace Prize… and Obama hasn’t even been in office for a year. Why do the Europeans hate Bill Clinton?! WHY? Bill Clinton haz a sad.
- Obama’s now laboring under the expectations of the world, so he better get himself that bigger plate if he wants to accomplish even a fraction of what his fanbase expects out of him.
- I’d hate to be in Obama’s shoes.
In related news, that giant boom you heard in the middle of the night was not a thunderclap – it was the sound of rightwing heads exploding across America.