A 1980s C-movie just threw up all over my screen. Things I found in the wreckage include:
1. Giant dancing boobs. (Multiple interpretations apply.)
2. The self esteem of unknown skinny guy forced to dance in his chaddis next to a muscle-bound Khan brother.
3. The self esteem of a muscle-bound Khan brother forced to dance in his chaddis next to an unknown skinny guy.
4. The definition of “cute”.
5. The remains of Amitabh Bachchan’s outfit from the Easter party scene in Amar Akbar Anthony – minus a giant helping of class.
6. The careers of Sunny Deol and Salman Khan.
Somewhere in Ooty, Mithun Chakraborty is slapping his thigh and giggling to himself.