- Whatever happened to joan Osborne? There was a three month period (I think) in the 90s when she was all I listened to.
- Yet again, the courts get something right – when a foreign national is concerned. It’s not that I’m against the courts working properly for the citizens of other countries who might be our guests but it makes a striking contrast when one sessions court awards the death penalty for rape and murder while another asks the victim to marry her rapist. An example followed again and again. And yet another acquits the accused because the victim had first eloped with him. Because, obviously, if you want to marry someone or think you want to marry someone then you have no right to say no.
- Where’s Ram Gopal Verma’s labcoat?
- A former model has a little accident. Ahem.
- Why can’t I stand Rajesh Khanna again?